- How long have you known Mark?A few years - or ever since Tony Marchetti asked me to pray about getting married 🙂
- Three words to describe Mark: Influential, hilarious and 'tells-it-like-it-is' (that's one superword)
- If Mark created a nickname for you, what is it and where did it come from?
He does call Tony and I "The MarKetti's" and with a strong Italian accent to boot
- Funny memory with Mark:
I heard that there was a moment of awkward whispering when I didn't come through the door in a timely manner following the charge to the groom at our wedding...
- How has Mark impacted your life?
By pouring into my hubs Tony - can't thank you enough for all of the encouragement and "bro-ness" that comes along with that! And, oh yeah, we would have had to find a much more inferior person to conduct our wedding ceremony had Mark not been in our life. And lastly, for introducing me to his amazing wife, Chris:)
- What do you think Mark’s legacy will be? What is his lasting imprint on the world?
A life of influence on growing believers, particularly men!
- Anything else you’d like to say to wish Mark Happy 50th Birthday!
So glad you are in our lives, Mark! Happy 50th Birthday!!