- How long have you known Mark?4-5 years
- Three words to describe Mark: Funny, Upbeat, Encouraging
- If Mark created a nickname for you, what is it and where did it come from?
Nothing special......just my last name.
- Funny memory with Mark:
Well, we haven't spent a whole lot of one on one time together....it's been mostly with our boys which is great. Would've loved to have known you back in the college days though!
- How has Mark impacted your life?
Mark...you have been a great friend these past few years. Honestly, you have really impacted my family mostly through your interaction with my boys....through sports. Cole and Trent think you are awesome, and you would not believe how much they respect you as a coach. Remember when I told Trent that the Braves had fired Fredi Gonzalez this year and he said....with a totally straight face and being 100% serious....."maybe Coach Mark can be the coach for the Braves".
I know Pam wouldn't mind one bit if I spent more time around you. You are a good, godly man (as she puts it).
You're the best buddy, and we've had some good times up at the lake as well. Hope we can spend more time around you, Chris and the kids. It would be great for our families to grow up together......
- What do you think Mark’s legacy will be? What is his lasting imprint on the world?
Definitely being the #1, hands down, best coach around. I mean it man......you have a gift with coaching kids.
- Anything else you’d like to say to wish Mark Happy 50th Birthday!
.....you don't look a day past 60.
Happy Birthday Bro!!! The Witte's luv ya!!!!