Sara Welman Simons
- How long have you known Mark?Since the mid 90's!
- Three words to describe Mark: Gregarious, mentor, fun
- If Mark created a nickname for you, what is it and where did it come from?
Welman! - it was always the last name
- Funny memory with Mark:
Mark was willing to "represent me" with a parking ticket I had received. It may or may not have been the first. This one was different - especially when he learned I had knowingly parked in a handicapped spot!
- How has Mark impacted your life?
Mark was always a great model of male leadership - caring & empowering equally men & women.
- What do you think Mark’s legacy will be? What is his lasting imprint on the world?
Making any situation fun; when I was in YL with him the testimony of a kingdom focus was evident in what he gave up in a law career to care, coach, mentor, & disciple young people...a kingdom-focused legacy invested in the lives of hundreds of young people
- Anything else you’d like to say to wish Mark Happy 50th Birthday!
It's been ages!!! But I pray blessings on you and your family as you celebrate this monumental year!