- How long have you known Mark?A little over a year.
- Three words to describe Mark: Passion, determination, goofball.
- If Mark created a nickname for you, what is it and where did it come from?
Rach! or Newland 🙂
- Funny memory with Mark:
Probably him blaming me for running Stuart off. Seems like I have that effect on directors 😉 jk!! Love ya, Mark!
- How has Mark impacted your life?
Mark always made me feel confident in my abilities because he treated me with such respect. He never treated me like he doubted me or didn't think I could do something. He constantly built me up and laughed with me about so many things. He was always kind, generous, and loving. I REALLY enjoyed my time getting to know him and working with him.
- What do you think Mark’s legacy will be? What is his lasting imprint on the world?
Mark Shull is one of a kind. If anyone knows Mark, he knows that Mark has a deep love and admiration for his wife and his boys. Mark's passion for building up men and helping them to become strong leaders for Christ and their friends and families is evident each and every time you talk with him. Mark will always be thought of as a leader among men and a true Christ follower.
- Anything else you’d like to say to wish Mark Happy 50th Birthday!
Happy 50th my friend! Enjoy a fantastic year! 🙂