- How long have you known Mark?14 years
- Three words to describe Mark: Humble, Inspirational, Caring
- If Mark created a nickname for you, what is it and where did it come from?
Big Mo and it was because I was big and I was mo.
- Funny memory with Mark:
The funniest/most awesome memory was being a part of his engagement and trying to buy a stuffed penguin from Oliver Johnson in Central Park. Never forget haggling with shull and he penguin dealer
- How has Mark impacted your life?
Mark played a huge role in helping me develop into the person that I am today. He helped guide me through some tough high school years with sports advice, girl advice and living your life advice.
- What do you think Mark’s legacy will be? What is his lasting imprint on the world?
Mark was able to convey the message of Christ and build relationships better than anyone I know. He always showed up(physically and mentally) and was always himself. Always cared for every kid he worked with or came in contact with. He treated people the same whether they were into the young life scene or whether they were a kid who was vehemently against it.
- Anything else you’d like to say to wish Mark Happy 50th Birthday!
It's been a long time since we've spoke but as I mentioned before you made a huge impact on my life and many of the decisions that I've made. I'm glad we met and he so many good times together. Wish I had been better at reaching out over all these years but I know that things are going great for you! Hope all is well and enjoy the next 50! Happy Birthday Brother!