- How long have you known Mark?5 years?
- Three words to describe Mark: Warrior Funny Cornhole-King
- If Mark created a nickname for you, what is it and where did it come from?
National Cornhole Champ
- Funny memory with Mark:
When he gave away our Cornhole dynasty in Alabama to those two amateurs.
- How has Mark impacted your life?
Encouraged me and rooted me on during several low points over these years. The most significant time was when we first started talking about the Prevailing Man program.
- What do you think Mark’s legacy will be? What is his lasting imprint on the world?
Climbing mountains and taking bullets for the Kingdom! His legacy will be the message carried out for generations from the impact he's made on his family and the ministry impact on the people he's served. All will carry things that Mark has loved and challenged into their lives.
- Anything else you’d like to say to wish Mark Happy 50th Birthday!
Happy Birthday my friend! Love you and look forward to growing OLD with you dude!