Katie Nickitas Tallman
- How long have you known Mark?16 years
- Three words to describe Mark: funny, caring, genuine
- Funny memory with Mark:
Every year at Young Life Camp, When asking how you were in high school his answer was always "pretty good, good"
- How has Mark impacted your life?
Mark had a profound impact on my life, because of the way he sought me out, discipled me and cared for me in high school, I am on Young Life staff, pouring all that I have into high schoolers in hopes they will seek the Lord.
- What do you think Mark’s legacy will be? What is his lasting imprint on the world?
I think because of Mark's work he raised a generation of kids who love and serve the Lord and love and serve others.
- Anything else you’d like to say to wish Mark Happy 50th Birthday!
Happy Birthday Mark!! I am so grateful for all that you did to chase after myself and my friends in high school. Because of your dedication we are the ones raising up the next generation of believers and chasing after kids! So thank you, for loving Jesus and loving us! The picture is of myself and Kevin Chao, 2 of your YL kids from GHS now both leading in different states but at Saranac this summer the same week!