- How long have you known Mark?Six years
- Three words to describe Mark: Consistent; Dependable; Leader
- If Mark created a nickname for you, what is it and where did it come from?
"City Champ" - Mark tagged me with this name after witnessing my superb corn hole skills during an inter-Inklings' competition at a Lake Martin weekend getaway.
- Funny memory with Mark:
During the Inklings' Lake Martin getaway in 2015, Mark was glued to the TV for at last six hours (until about 2 AM) watching Seinfeld re-runs. Apparently, he's not allowed to watch Seinfeld around his house, so he took full advantage of this men's weekend to fulfill his love for Jerry and the gang.
- How has Mark impacted your life?
Mark has had a huge impact on my life. He's consistently invested in me and encouraged me in my Christian faith and in my development as a leader in the Church. I'm a much better man as a result of Mark's leadership and friendship. I've seen him pour into so many other men to help them prevail in all areas of life. Mark is genuinely friendly, has a great sense of humor, and knows how to tirelessly serve God and his fellow man!
- What do you think Mark’s legacy will be? What is his lasting imprint on the world?
Mark will always be remembered for his love for and devotion to his lovely wife, Chris, and their two precious boys, Jackson and Cooper. He'll also leave a distinct imprint on the hearts and lives of countless men whom he's served and encouraged throughout his decades of being a selfless ambassador of Jesus Christ.
- Anything else you’d like to say to wish Mark Happy 50th Birthday!
Mark, I respect you greatly! You're a fantastic husband, father, friend, and leader of men. May God richly bless you and your wonderful family for many years to come!