- How long have you known Mark?12 maybe 13 years....can't believe it's been that long! 🙂
- Three words to describe Mark: Energetic, passionate, encouraging
- If Mark created a nickname for you, what is it and where did it come from?
- Funny memory with Mark:
You tell this story better than I do. Back in high school, when I barely knew who you were, might have been the first time I ever met you, we were playing I think poker at Taborda's house. You decided to pull a fast one over the guys by saying you had I think 5 of a kind (which we all know is really possibly); however, no one noticed but me until I called you out on it!
- How has Mark impacted your life?
You and Chris have impacted my life in ways that are indescribable. I know I have a loving, stable, home to go to when I just need to process events, am looking for wisdom, and/or advice. I have never felt judged by either you or Chris, but accepted and loved. You both have helped foster and grow my relationship with Christ. I am very grateful to both of you for that and my life infinitely changed the moment you and Chris became a part of it! Love you both!!
- What do you think Mark’s legacy will be? What is his lasting imprint on the world?
I believe you will be known for your kind, encouraging words, strong spirit, endless generosity, and crazy comic performances of YoungLife!
- Anything else you’d like to say to wish Mark Happy 50th Birthday!
Mark! I hope you have a wonderful 50th birthday, filled with laughter, smiles, and fun! You are immeasurably loved by those you connect with! Have a great one!