- How long have you known Mark?3 year (4 baseball seasons)
- Three words to describe Mark: Dynamic, Encouraging, Competitive
- If Mark created a nickname for you, what is it and where did it come from?
Big E. Baseball
- Funny memory with Mark:
There are so many. All of them focus around baseball. The best memories are on the field during game time. Mark's expressions and one liners during the game between the pitching mound and the dugout are priceless.
- How has Mark impacted your life?
Mark has made me a better person. He has kept me in the game of baseball and encouraged me to continue coaching in youth sports. Together, we have made a difference to many kids that have played on our teams. Mark is always one of the kids favorite coaches and I was always glad he was on my team.
- What do you think Mark’s legacy will be? What is his lasting imprint on the world?
Mark's legacy will be his positive personality and his impact on youth sports. His imprint on the world will be his big picture views and the ability to see all angles of a problem and solution.
- Anything else you’d like to say to wish Mark Happy 50th Birthday!
Happy Birthday Mark. You are a great friend and mentor.
Remember this about turning 50 (I will be there in 3 years): What's the score? Answer: 0 - 0