- How long have you known Mark?4 years
- Three words to describe Mark: Encouraging, thoughtful, and family-man
- If Mark created a nickname for you, what is it and where did it come from?
CB - my name was too long to say altogether i guess... 😉
- Funny memory with Mark:
I can't think of one but I'm sure there were some!
- How has Mark impacted your life?
He was a great earthly example of how a husband and father should be. He and Chris were both wonderful mentors to my husband and me.
- What do you think Mark’s legacy will be? What is his lasting imprint on the world?
His legacy and lasting imprint will be his sons. He pours into them and invests in them more than many fathers I know and have seen. His sons will grow up and tell their children about him and what they were taught by him.
- Anything else you’d like to say to wish Mark Happy 50th Birthday!
Mark Shull!! Have a wonderful 50th birthday!! Enjoy the grey hairs, aching muscles and senior specials.... And remember, you're only as old as you feel!!! Give your boys a hug for me! Love you guys!