Bryan and Cassidy Reaume
- How long have you known Mark?Ever since I have been serious about following Jesus...coincidence? I think not!
- Three words to describe Mark: get er done
- If Mark created a nickname for you, what is it and where did it come from?
Reaumer. Maybe cause one name is easier to remember than two. I used to be a professional Christian myself...so I know the tricks.
- Funny memory with Mark:
How about TPing the entire junior class of girls when I was a freshmen. Mrs Pluhar was not pleased.
Camp follow-up plan: watch CaddyShack
Beer garden at Niagra Falls
Sleeping on the floor is Izzy's sister small dorm room
Don't Tell Mama about your pianist
- How has Mark impacted your life?
Mark- you discipled me as a follower of Christ and led me to do the same with others. I am forever grateful for how the Lord used you to impact me and so many others.
Thank you for all the ways you selflessly invested in me...even when I was ungrateful and and did not "get it."
You were part of God changing everything in my life- THANK YOU!
Even though I (yet alone you!) am no longer "young" your example continues to inspire to live 1 Timothy 4:12.
Love you bro.
Hope you enjoy a blessed birthday.
Reaume (and Cass)
- What do you think Mark’s legacy will be? What is his lasting imprint on the world?
Keep going, you are not dead yet.