- How long have you known Mark?2006
- Three words to describe Mark: World's greatest man
- If Mark created a nickname for you, what is it and where did it come from?
B-Man - I'm guessing it rhymed with He-man? Mark was just always pointing at me saying "You da man!" which I would always attempt to remain humble saying "just a man who knows the man" and he would exclaim back "right on!"
- Funny memory with Mark:
Mark was always larger than life and he would help all of us interns loosen up with his hilarious stories and antics. Lunches with Mark were the best. The way that he would get Mac to drop his defense and just be like all of the rest of us was priceless.
- How has Mark impacted your life?
Mark was the voice of reason and encouragement through many years of uncertainty and frustrating development. Mark helped keep everything in context and to let me know that nothing that I did went unnoticed.
- What do you think Mark’s legacy will be? What is his lasting imprint on the world?
He's a great father, a fantastic husband, and a stranger to no one.
- Anything else you’d like to say to wish Mark Happy 50th Birthday!
Best of wishes to the man of many dreams and I hope life continues to give you every opportunity to shine brother!