- How long have you known Mark?7 years
- Three words to describe Mark: On fire, funny, upbeat, passionate,
- If Mark created a nickname for you, what is it and where did it come from?
Ha, Mark loves rhymes- assuming he's a Dr. Seuss fan.
- Funny memory with Mark:
The "death watch" when I was laid off. Wasn't funny at the time. 🙂
Good times preparing for my marriage to Jill. And an incredible wedding ceremony.
- How has Mark impacted your life?
His friendship, his counsel, his ear, his encouragement. . Pouring into me over the last 7 years - leadership attributes, example of a Godly man , seeking to be obedient in his calling. And challenging me to be a better man, leader, friend, husband.
- What do you think Mark’s legacy will be? What is his lasting imprint on the world?
Calling men to be strong Godly men and leaders. And more important - his sons and eventual grand kids.
- Anything else you’d like to say to wish Mark Happy 50th Birthday!
I've thoroughly enjoyed our friendship over the years.. Thank you my friend. Happy 50th. Can't express enough my gratitude for you being in my life.
Love you brother!