- How long have you known Mark?15 years
- Three words to describe Mark: Bright, giving, insightful
- If Mark created a nickname for you, what is it and where did it come from?
??? Don't think he did
- Funny memory with Mark:
Not really a single funny story I remember worth sharing. We always had the Ohio connection. We take so much pride in our buckeye roots!! Also love the easy way he had with kids. He would always call our basketball big guys "aircraft carriers". Love that!
- How has Mark impacted your life?
Mark was an amazing assistant coach. He was a friend and a confidant during some tough times. Will always remember him being there for me to bounce ideas off of. He was always good in articulating my ideas to our players in a non authoritative way, which the kids really took too. He helped me to develop my coaching style and contributed to my evolution as an effective teacher and coach.
- What do you think Mark’s legacy will be? What is his lasting imprint on the world?
In my mind Mark's legacy is impacting and inspiring young people with love and understanding. Mark helps in building quality human beings through his dedication and interaction with young people in his community.
- Anything else you’d like to say to wish Mark Happy 50th Birthday!
Mark I wish you all the best on your 50th birthday buddy! What an amazing first fifty years you put together! I wish you fifty + more healthy, happy years with your beautiful family!! Love you like a brother. Peace, Love and respect!!