- How long have you known Mark?20 years
- Three words to describe Mark: Pretty, handsome, good-lookin'
- If Mark created a nickname for you, what is it and where did it come from?
I wouldn't call this a nickname but you often referred to me as "The Elder Statesman".
- Funny memory with Mark:
We were at Applebee's (as always) after Leadership. I was about to leave and I stopped just behind your chair and was talking with the folks at your table. You leaned your head back to look up at me towering over you. I couldn't resist and I planted a huge wet one right on your lips. Everyone at the table just sat there, stunned, wondering how you would react. You quickly turned around, looked directly at me and said, with disgust, "The only man to ever kiss me on my mouth was my father." Even though, I think you were fairly upset you took it in stride. You were always quick to laugh but slow to anger. I know I tested that on numerous occasions but you never faltered.
- How has Mark impacted your life?
I've never really told you this, Mark. Other than my father, you have had the biggest impact on my definition of Godly manhood. You knew me when I was lost but thought I had it all together. Your lessons, patience, and love for me may have taken awhile to sink in but rest assured that they did and I am a better man for it.
- What do you think Mark’s legacy will be? What is his lasting imprint on the world?
This is easy and obvious. His Legacy is the impact he has had on the Kingdom. Mark has affected so many lives both directly and indirectly for His glory.
- Anything else you’d like to say to wish Mark Happy 50th Birthday!
Thank you, Brother. May you have a blessed birthday and never forget how soft my lips are.