- How long have you known Mark?a year
- Three words to describe Mark: faithful, genuine and compassionate
- Funny memory with Mark:
Mark and I were meeting for lunch at Tin Drum and as I walked up on a call I was trying to gracefully end I caught Mark's eye walking up obviously doing the same thing. ten minutes later we both finally escaped the never ending calls at the same time and shared a good laugh and a great meal.
- How has Mark impacted your life?
I met Mark at a low point in my life after divorce. He came beside me and has been an encourager through some hard times including my current battle with cancer. Mark is a friend you can always count on to shoot straight, lift your spirits and see through the smoke with wit and humor. Love that guy.
- What do you think Mark’s legacy will be? What is his lasting imprint on the world?
Every time I have gotten together with Mark or talked to him, it is obvious and unwavering that his priorities are God first then his wife and kids. It's impressive to see a man with his life so in line with his convictions.
- Anything else you’d like to say to wish Mark Happy 50th Birthday!
Happy Birthday buddy. I love you and want to remind you, your still older than me :).