- How long have you known Mark?About 1995
- Three words to describe Mark: Caring, Wise, Fun
- If Mark created a nickname for you, what is it and where did it come from?
AJ - I believe Mark watched Armageddon several times per week.
- Funny memory with Mark:
All memories are funny with Mark.
- How has Mark impacted your life?
Mark relentlessly pursued me for Jesus. I could tell he thought about me (later realized it was prayer) when I wasn't around. First time I truly felt cared for, as I could recognize it. Haven't spoken with Mark in years yet he continues to be influential in my life.
- What do you think Mark’s legacy will be? What is his lasting imprint on the world?
Legacy = his fruit. Not a person I know personally who will have more souls behind him in Heaven.
- Anything else you’d like to say to wish Mark Happy 50th Birthday!
Mark, you are the one person in my life that needed to be there when they were - and showed up. The other day, when reminiscing with my parents about Fred Tashenberg quitting our JV team, my mom said "...but if that didn't happen, maybe you wouldn't have met Mark..." I was thankful that it came from my mom - you ministered to her. Thanks for making the selfless decision to leave law and do YL full-time. If you didn't lay down your pride for Jesus, God may have called me later in life which would have been painful. May that be a lesson to us both to continue to choose humility. You continue to be one of the most influential people in my life even though we haven't spoken in some time. Your life is no doubt filled with moments in time when you stepped up in others lives'. I love you.