- How long have you known Mark?19 yrs
- Three words to describe Mark: Bigger than life
- If Mark created a nickname for you, what is it and where did it come from?
Some overly exuberant form of my name...."A. Hire!!!" "Hiresir!!!"
- Funny memory with Mark:
Fall weekend....him giving a braveheartesque speech to "fire up the troops" pre-naval destroyer, from the top of my shoulders.
- How has Mark impacted your life?
In more ways than I can count. Shull always loved me right where I was at and showed me how to truly walk with Jesus. He seemingly was always available when "life" hit.
- What do you think Mark’s legacy will be? What is his lasting imprint on the world?
Shull will have a long line standing behind him in heaven. He has shared the love of Jesus with so many people and spent so much of himself in the process. He has been an amazing model of giving up what the world says is best to find true life in Christ.
- Anything else you’d like to say to wish Mark Happy 50th Birthday!
Shull, I love you, and am so greatful for your investment into my life. Wish I was there to give ya a big bear hug! Happy birthday brother!